The Jefferson Office of Alumni Relations and Career Development Center are proud to partner and host the first Jefferson Connections: Alumni and Students Meet! This evening on Monday, November 4, 2013 will bring together students, jobseekers and alumni across all five Jefferson Schools providing an opportunity for informal networking and mentorship.
Free appetizers, special giveaways and career resources will be provided! Dress code for this event is business casual. Everyone will be given a name tag so that you know who is affiliated with which school. Do you want to find someone from your specific area or field? Find those that have the same color identifier as you, and introduce yourself!
What happens at Jefferson Connections?
• Meet current students and share advice and personal experiences that will aid them as they prepare to enter the career field.
• Bring business cards to share with students so that they can contact you in the future for guidance.
• Network with fellow alumni across the fields of healthcare and research.
For Students and Jobseekers:
• Meet alumni from your school and others, and practice your networking skills.
• Develop professional contacts that you can reach out to for mentorship and advice.
• Find out where alumni work and learn about specific industries and organizations.
Click the registration button above to RSVP today for this special event!
If you have any questions contact Katie Damon at 215-503-1542 with questions.