JGSBS Requests Nominations for the '14 Distinguished Alumni Award
The Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences is requesting nominations for the 2014 Distinguished Alumni Award.
A JGSBS tradition since 1983, this award focuses on the professional accomplishments of our alumni and fosters communication between current and former graduate students. The alumnus/alumna, who the award committee chooses, will be invited to the JGSBS Distinguished Alumni Award, Lecture and Reception to present a lecture on his or her work, and meet with students, alumni and faculty. We are asking for your help to identify alumni who should be considered for this special honor.
There is no limit to the number of nominations that may be submitted. Submissions must include all or at least one of the following: curriculum vitae, resume or brief summary of the nominee's achievements, such as:
(1) significant scientific contributions;
(2) fruitful scientific endeavors outside his or her institution;
(3) evidence of outstanding mentorship;
(4) service to the community as a scientist;
(5) contributions to forwarding the stature of Thomas Jefferson University; and
(6) any other areas you feel are important to the selection process.
Review a full list of past awardees that met these criteria.
Please e-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Cory Miller, assistant director, Alumni Relations at 130 S. 9th St., Edison Building, 17th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
Email or mail submissions must be received in full by Friday, January 3, 2013.