The Career Development Center serves alumni, students and post-docs in the Jefferson Schools of Health Professions, Nursing, Pharmacy and Population Health and the Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences through assistance, education and resources in the job-search process as well as continuing career development. Below is a brief overview of the services offered:
Symplicity, your online career management system:
Jefferson Career Center Network on LinkedIn:
- Students & alumni post resumes/CVs, search for jobs and find employer contacts
- Employers post job openings and search for candidates
- Plus: receive a resume review, sign up for workshops, find career handouts and more!
Career Resource Library located in the Edison Building, Suite 1120:
- Network with Jefferson students and alumni, gain career advice and discuss topics in healthcare.
- Regional and industry-specific employer guides, plus trade publications
- Resources on special topics such as overcoming barriers to employment and disability & the job search
- Guides on working/volunteering abroad and much more!